6 in a Row 6 in a Row

wow....

pimpin' epic

A Kitty Krew Apology A Kitty Krew Apology

Epic.

I love this, it's hilarious!

Umm's and Ahh's Umm's and Ahh's

Great Guitar

I thought the ending was funny, but seriously, I could never play like this, and the vocals weren't that bad, everybody on newgrounds is a stupid crybaby most of the time, they whine about things that took time and effort when they've never touched flash, or a guitar or anything like that.

I mean seriously, I enjoyed it, and that's all that matters.

Paradise City (gunsnroses) Paradise City (gunsnroses)

Oh my god that was hilarious!!

When you first started talking I busted out laughing, seriously, I love that voice!!!

trashcanman responds:

yuor flash=worst use of this song ever :C

Back Home to Mexico Back Home to Mexico

I love this song.

This is an awesome song. Case closed.

rick roll techno mix rick roll techno mix

Epic.

It's really epic, but it gets kind of annoying with all those backgrounds sounds.

[BK] Rickroll (8bit Astley) [BK] Rickroll (8bit Astley)

I love you.

I love you for making this song.

*- Happy Birthday to You -* *- Happy Birthday to You -*

Very abstract.

You sent me a link because it was my birthday....and I actually like it.

yes, I am a very disturbed child.

Jebbal responds:

That is indeed why I gave it to you!

Thanks! Everybody needs a little Happy Birthday to You in their life!

==(Barrier)== ==(Barrier)==

daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnn...

Damn...I got competition, therefore, i'm not sure if this would fit castle crashers, i'm not evenn sure if my songs would rreally fit castle crashers either, but this is still a really awsome song! But I don't think that castle crashers is that soft of a game, its about 4 knights who slaughter everything in their path...so...yea...

Well, anyways, I'm voting 5, and good luck on the contest! You'll need it....WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*cough**cough**gasp**choke**GASP* BLAARGH!! I'm lolimdead......

Buoy responds:

pff you should see the trailers and what music there is there, it's pretty much like this except a lil more dramatic :/

Yay he's voting 5, now do so on all my others so I can get the 2-3 zerovoters neutralised lololol

TETRISNG-2007summer TETRISNG-2007summer

FLAGGED!

I'm sorry dude, but this is just little clips of other people's tetris songs, you didn't even give the artists who made the songs credit.

Ahem...*cough**cough* the rules state that you are making a LEGAL CLAIM when you make a song. Also, What's so good about this collab anyways? It's just a bunch of 5 second tetri songs that you didn't even make fading in, and out. That computer voice got pretty annoying too. I don't even know what it was saying. Even if you guys did make the song, what's the point in it? BORING!

I'm sorry, but this is crap, in my dictonary, this is what i would say, YOU GOT FLAGGED FAG!!

TETRISNG responds:

i DID read the comment you flashtard